cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

John-C.

Newbie Quitters

You can use this wall to introduce yourself and tell your story! Remember, this group is only for those who have stopped smoking completely (no matter for how long). We can use the advice of experienced EX's, too. I am on my 4th day (again), using this site much more and reading reading reading!
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
444 Replies
angquits

In the morning it will be one week since my quit. I am on a roller coaster of emotions and I miss it so much. Trudging through looking forward to some better days ahead.
philly33

It's a better life out there and cigarettes are not included.

hunniebear03

Hi there I'm 28 and today is my quit day! I'm really scared but I've been getting a lot of help from others as we are all going through the same problems! I added you as a friend and hope that we can be of support on this journey to becoming healthy! I pray everything goes well for you, there a lot of people on here to help you quit and are very nice! Seeing as I don't get the support needed at home from my fiance and I have no family it's good to see how many people really care! Keep in touch

0 Kudos
hunniebear03

Just joined hi everyone! Day 1 of quitting feel OK for now, I'm glad I joined because I need support from others I tried to quit before but don't have a family to count on and my fiance is no support at all and it makes me sad..please help me through this

karajean22

Philly

I feel so proud I'm on day 4

hunniebear03

Congratulations everyone on day three doing good so far!

ryanden

I need a coach. I am just a a slowing down point and I am annoyed and I want to smoke. My quit date is 5/30/16, so I am cutting back. Yesterday I had 6 cigarettes instead of almost a pack and so far today, I have had 2 cigarettes and it's almost 1pm. I have one of those vapors that I puff every now and then, but I just don't like that thing. I don't know what to do.

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Congrats! Great to see activity on this group. Stay active and blog! There are other new quitters like you (cheyenne, , Jjohns28 ) but be sure to also mix amongst the experienced quitters as well!

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
LanaKay

I am at the end of day 2. I have quit many times before. I know I need to do it this time. I am getting older and want to stay healthy and active. I know that cigarettes are not my friend. 

LanaKay

This is the evening of my second day. I smoked for well over 40 years. I have enjoyed good health and want to continue to do so. I also want to do this without gaining weight. I work at an upscale women's clothing store so am very conscious of my appearance. I am using nicotine patches. So far so good.