cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

cheryl1956

New Beginig

Hi my name is Cheryl this is my 5th day not smoking,the withdrawls are bad I take one day at a time. anyone have any sugestions that might help

0 Kudos
9 Replies
laurie37

Hi Cheryl, come post your message as a BLOG where everyone hangs out.

0 Kudos

This is going to be hard. I have cut my smoking in half from 2 packs a day to 1. This week I hope to cut in half again. My quit date is may 1st. I cant believe how often I reach for a smoke. 

0 Kudos
melody16

i am melody i relly want to stop smoking now,before my health gets any worse.i just lost my dad this past november

becouse smoking coused a lot of damege.

0 Kudos

Hi folks! Please go to the BLOGS where the Community at Large hangs out! You'll find lots of support there!

0 Kudos
apr-59

I just started the program to quit smoking.  I know that it can be done. I have done it before, stopped for 10 years with out smoking. Started again 2 years a go. Hope to get support here.

0 Kudos
nea-nea2

Hello everyone...I am trying again and my stress level was already high before I started trying to quit. Does anyone have any tips or tricks that they have learned over time that helps without reaching for a smoke?

0 Kudos
sparky410

Hi I read everything I could about changeing your habits before your quit my quit day was march18th2011 I drink tea in the morning do my morning stuff eat breakfast, make my bed and I joined a community center where there is a walking path 12 times around it is one mile they also have an exercise room and I am learning about all the equipment I have had Joint replacement surgeries on 8 of my fingers due to arthritis and an autoimmune disease of the connective tissue, weight lifting is out but lots of low impact things I can do, I love wakeing up in the mornings with way more energy and every day is way better with no butts in it.

0 Kudos

Congratulations to those who have managed to launch their quit and to those who have decided that they want to live Smoke FREE! WELCOME! Please come to the Blogs and tell us - the Comunity at Large - about your quest for a Smoke FREE Life! We want to hear from you and will provide immediate support 24/7!

0 Kudos
jrai

Hi guys -- I think everyone is saying that we all wanna' hang out with you, and support your quits ... it's just easier if you poke your head in to where we are, which is right here 😉

http://community.becomeanex.org/mod/blog/everyone.php

Post a blog, share your thoughts, keep a log, get some support, see you there.

0 Kudos