Give and get support around quitting

pahart12

LGBT

Congrats Rob!
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
159 Replies
a.d.

Well, that is really nice! Mine is a smoker, although she has been very considerate since I quit. Look forward to seeing him as well.
0 Kudos
dan15

Today was a good day not to run outside to smoke...12 below this morning in Indianapolis. Been sick a couple days, so my usual cravings have been pretty much replaced with dry heaves. Getting better now, though, I think. Made it 16 days now, although sometimes I don't know how. It's a good thing my partner is a non-smoker. Don't know if I'd have enough will power to quit if he smoked. My partner has been great, despite my irritability. I'm glad I'm not him. I don't think I could stand me the past couple weeks.
0 Kudos
a.d.

I know, I think her patience is wearing a little thin with me. Fortunately things are looking up a bit on my end. And it certainly a nice night to be in here by the fire, not dashing out to poison myself regularly in the miserable cold! Hope you are feeling better soon Dan.
0 Kudos
erick

Hi all. Stressful day today. Alot of obstacles. Thank God it is the weekend. I now have 2 days to regroup and relax. Hope all are doing excellent
0 Kudos
a.d.

Hey guys I hope y'all are having a relaxing weekend and enjoying the nice fresh air.
0 Kudos
josh7

Hello?!?! I was so happy to find this group, but it doesn't look like it's active.
0 Kudos
Chad6

Hello boys and girls. Glad to see that there is a group like this on here. This site has been great so far! 25 Days not smoking ANYTHING as of today! Now just got to get the hubby to quit!!!!!!!
0 Kudos
jacob5

157 days after 13 years of smoking. What a long road!!! Good luck to everyone on here, it is possible!
0 Kudos
a.d.

Chad, I hear you. My girl is puffing away, but she keeps it out of my face for the most part. Jacob, that ROCKS!
0 Kudos
Jules7

How did I miss that this group is here? Glad to find you!
0 Kudos