Give and get support around quitting

pahart12

LGBT

Congrats Rob!
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
159 Replies
caraapril

My Wife and I are trying to quit our date is 2-29 we have to do it slow because we have smoked for 35 years Drs orders so we are hoping to find surport and care here. We have alot of health things going on and the stress is very high. I (Cara) smoke more than my wife(April) by far. She can gain some weigh but I cant and that is something that worries me very much.. WE are starting the waiting longer in between each cig. Thanks for all your help

0 Kudos
monroekidjero

Im glad to have stumbled upon this group! Good job, gays!

0 Kudos
caraapril

Ok Im not seeing much support here, so what are we to do?? It feels like we are doing this alone....

0 Kudos
wordninja

Is anybody else new today? 

0 Kudos
jules5409

YES!!!! I am a lesbian and a metal head too!!!!!! I quit smoking today so I would love to be part of the group!!!!!!!

0 Kudos
hazelzoleta

I'm not a metal head but I'm gay and trying to quit just looking for support to help me quit.

0 Kudos
hazelzoleta

Hello I'm new! I am aiming for June date to quit. I went most of last week no cigs,yesterday felt like I was dying,this morning felt so ugly because my skin is starting to break out,and I caved to smoking 3 today but that's nothing to my usualy half pack but still I broke down.

0 Kudos
eddie6610

Hey guys! I passed the hurdle of being able to drink a beer without a cigarette a little over 6 months ago. Never thought I could do that!  I was a metal head years ago, but now English rock is what I like best. Hafta remind y'all that Black Sabbath will be on CSI (yup, CSI!) on May 15 as special guest stars. New album and tour this summer by three of the four original Sabs! =peace=

0 Kudos
fjpbanshee

Hi everyone, my name is Fred and my quit date is Sunday, April 28.  I'm ramping up and getting all of my ammunition in order and I hope that includes this group for support!

Look forward to success and getting to know you all!

Fred

0 Kudos
SarahP

Hi everyone -- there doesn't seem to be much activity here, I just want to be sure everyone understands where to go on this site for the most support. When you want to talk about your quit, please join the main community by clicking on the "Blogs" tab, next to the "Groups" tab at the top of this page. This is where you will find the most well-rounded support for your quit, including new quitters, experienced quitters, and everyone in between. If you haven’t already done so, please write a blog there introducing yourself and telling us your story! 

0 Kudos