0 Kudos
372 Replies
joyeuxencore

We all hang out in blogs.

Click the link and come join us!

http://community.becomeanex.org/mod/blog/everyone.php

0 Kudos
luboslav35

My quit date is 8th of July. My last cigarette was more than 30 hours ago, but still I am counting today as my first day.. I have randomly found this website by searching in google , and have to say that it's pretty convenient and easy to use in my opinion. I have been smoking for over 7 years and tried to stop many times, but unfortunately I didn't have success. I am feeling wonderful without cigarretes and today on my way to work , I realised how stupid I was to spend so much money to poison myself. By looking other people around me, who were smoking , my desire to quit became even stronger. I feel that if I can quit cigarettes , I can achieve anything else that I want. I know that sounds lame , but this is the way I feel. Cigarettes are the only thing that I haven't been able to win against and my motivation is stronger than ever. Cravings are the only thing that has been bothering me , but physical exercise and eating an apple helped me yesterday and today. Also to those of you who have problems coping with cravings-try to look your watch/phone and count 10 min since you have the craving and will see that it only last 3-4 minutes. July quiters I wish us luck and never light this f***** little things again.

regards 

0 Kudos
jjwilkerson

All,

What is the best way to quit smoking, electronic cigarettes, patches or cold turkey.  My quit date is at the end of the month, but I am thinking I may try sooner.

jean

0 Kudos
jjwilkerson

All,

What is the best way to quit smoking, electronic cigarettes, patches or cold turkey.  My quit date is at the end of the month, but I am thinking I may try sooner.

jean

0 Kudos
jjwilkerson

All,

jean

0 Kudos
DaveT383

Hello All,

Today is my 1st day on this site. I set a quit date for July 16, one week from today, to give the Zyban time to begin. I would also love a quit buddy. If anyone is interested, please pm me. Good luck all!

Dave

0 Kudos
applejax67

My QD was 8 July. Made through day 1 (proud of myself) now let's go for 2.

0 Kudos
beverlya

My quit date is july 16.Hope things go well . I've been smoking for 30 years. I have been trying for years. I belive this is the winning time.  Bev.

0 Kudos
Giulia

Hey everybody - to get the most support here, head for the Blogs.  That's where most of us hang out. 

0 Kudos

July 8th was my QD. Doing good so far.

0 Kudos