cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

kairae

I know this don't seem like a long time buttt..

Dances around like a kid in a candy store...  Its been a WEEK!!!!!  Yay Im doing it and I will continue to do it..  I ain't happy atm, well I am because I am smoke free and have not even wanted to slip, but not because of all the chitz xiting my system im sick as can be.. 

Like I was telling my friend today because he was being kind of doubtfull which I can understand because he had been through it with me before.... He was saying yea yea and I looke him dead in the face and said these words that made me proud "there is no I am trying, there is no attempting, and there is no I am quitting...  There is only I QUIT"  and I am Im done with it but this site has helped me realize that I am strong enough to do it...  

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Rick_M

Good Going, one week is a big deal, keep it up, it only gets better.

0 Kudos
jeffculler

I know this don't seem like a long time buttt..

Are you kidding me sister??? Don't EVER apologize or downplay the importance of a single day without nicotene (I say this as someone with 3 days today).

Congratulations on your week!!!

0 Kudos
enigma_cipher

I am currently 39 hours free from smoking.  Don't feel bad about that at all!  I can't wait to get to that point!  

Congratulations! 

0 Kudos
kairae

Thanks yallll  hehe yea I was in one of my moods and trying to cheer meself up but hey Im Almost a moth and 1/2 smoke free and 2week nicoteen free (wor the patch for two weeks)

0 Kudos