cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

curt2

Help!!!!!!

My date here is the 7th......but i started on the 1rst....i craved in 2day...on the 3rd day...june 3rd. I'm so pissed off at myself. But I'm not giving up....i will jump back on board and go for it again...this time it's for keeps. i refuse 2 allow this beat me. I faithfully check this daily so if anyone would be willing 2 support me in this journey, it would be greatly appreciated. Let's support each other......i'm ready 2 go at it again. Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......lol
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
curt2

Thanks Rob i would like to join...so invite me when u get a chance. I decided not 2 wait till my quit date to give a chance. i found myself smoking more than usually b/c i had a quit date. the hard part is being off work this week. i didn't smoke sunday, monday....craved in tuesday. but 2day...wed. i'm back on board, 3days b4 my official quit date. I'm ready to do this.
0 Kudos
rob17

Hi Curt,

We've started a mini support group called June Buddies with the intention of providing strong mutual support for those with a June quit date. We've made it by invitation because the creator of the group has seen some rather nasty posts in various other groups. You're welcome to join us if you'd like.

Cheers,
Rob
0 Kudos
donna22

Hey Curt, 1st off I don't think you should be pissed at yourself, you should be proud because you are going to try again not just keep smoking.
I just quit on Tuesday, oh that was only yesterday, I had an amazingly good day, I just tried to keep busy and I drank tons of water, which of course is good....
I am here to support you as much as I can, and I'll gladly accept support from you....Get going I'm here for you
Donna
0 Kudos