cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

joe6

Hello all...

Well i finally decided to quit smoking again. I had quit for 4 years before only to pick it up again. I'm not sure how i picked it up again but it happened. It seems this go around i am having more trouble than i did before. I"m hoping by joining this community i will be able to manage it better. Being a single father raising 3 children makes it harder at times. So here i go day 1 with out a smoke. We will see where it leads...
0 Kudos
2 Replies

I have quit at least 6 times. I have smoked for over 20 years
0 Kudos
sara13

Hi Joe....I have also decided to quit smoking again.....Like you,I had quit for 5 years,,,,and am stunned I went back to smoking....with knowing the costs(money and health) It seemed to sneak up on me and I was almost back to a pack a day...the past month i switched to ultra lights and now have not smoked for 3 days...I am trying the gum and lozenges to help ease my withdrawl symptoms. I dont use as much as the directions say...and hope to use regular gum and hard candy after getting over the not smoking cues. Just know you are not alone,,,,this site is a good place to go to meet others of like mind.Congrats on day one!!! you know you can do it....just like i know i can..we have done this before....
wishing you well!!!
Sara
0 Kudos