cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

3rdiguy

Freemason Quitters

Hi, this is 3rdiguy and I am a free and accepted mason from Good Hope #29 P.H.A. in Oakland,CA. My quit date is Feb. 2, 2010. I hope I can be a source of support and light to any brethren out there.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
chuck-d

Welcome Bro!  This is Bro Hall hailing Plumbline Lodge #117, California and Hawaii Jurisdiction.  Currently WORKING in San Antonio, TX.  My quit date is 23 Feb 10.  Returning the Brotherly Love and sharing in the light.

0 Kudos
jt051983

Hello my brothers, my name is Jermaine hailing for Jackson #288 formerly know as Oneeda 288, the name was changed in honor of our WM that passed in Union Springs, Alabama. I want to first say that it is a pleasure to see fellow brethren in this type of support group. It is a blessing to meet you all.

0 Kudos
big-sugar

Hello Brothers;

I am hailing from the Sons Of Light #140 in North Philly. I just quit on friday and was elated to find my brothers had a group with this wonderful organization. I already feel 10x better but I know I will need all the support I can get learning to be free from this hideous and powerful addiction.......Big Sugar

0 Kudos
harris498

hey wasup yall?i seen a movie about masons n e 1 wont 2 explain it 2 me n more detail.im quiting also, ive recently bought a product called smokeremedy it works great i went 9 days smoke free with out a craving.but when i got bored i wanted 2 smoke so i did.its a pricey product but it works.it cost 144.00$

0 Kudos