cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Cousin-Itt

Do You Have Pet

Dog or Cat makes no difference share a picture and a name Maybe a quick story or long. Picture this a large old bearded man walking a little 10 pound white fluffy dog with a pink bow in her hair in your neighborhood Yes mothers called their children in and locked their doors. Pets are a great way to stay relaxed and a little exercise GoGo.jpg

GOGO

195 Replies

I feel horrible that i didn’t include my other baby! This here is my baby girl Vienna. She is 15 years old.  She is the family dog and lives at my parents.  Another spoiled pup. I love her!

8EE18EED-ACC1-46E8-884C-58397D2EDD23.jpeg

Giulia

Another sweet face!

Well the video screen shot is there but when I click on the play button noting happens.  

anntann

Gosh she's 15?? She still looks like a cuddle-bug puppy

Sootie

WHAT GORGEOUS EYES!!!!

My baby girl Vienna passed away at home tonight.  

40669ABE-0C66-4318-9B52-F94E6E16A164.jpeg
33D3AD6E-05C7-489E-8940-DC8DF7E609C8.jpeg

0 Kudos
Cousin-Itt

I'm so sorry to hear that Kristen I know it's hard as our pets are part of the family

Vienna looked adorable with those eyes  

0 Kudos
Tsaddik1

Kristen, I'm so sorry to hear of your loss of Vienna. I'm in your corner if you ever need to talk. I understand these feelings all to well, having lost a beloved furbaby before.Thank you for having the courage to post this. You're in my thoughts and prayers. 

Gary

0 Kudos
elvan

kristen-9.7.15‌ I am SO SORRY.  Vienna really did look precious.  My heart aches for you.

Hugs,

Ellen

0 Kudos

I'm sorry for your loss.

0 Kudos
anntann

I adopted Max when he was 1 1/2. He turned 7 in November of 2019. He was obese, sick, had never been walked because he was always tied up in the bathroom of the previous owners home. He did not like being picked up and cuddled. I had scratches all over my body in the 1st few months, as we built up trust  

When 1st walked,  he thought walks were fantastic! But he would come back to pee and poop in the loo.

Ah well....love makes a dog change...just like us humans

Now he jumps into strangers laps for a cuddle!mr max 2.jpg