cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

jay23

Carl Edwards Fans

Oh my bad!  I thought this was a Tony Stewart fan site!  hahaha!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
13 Replies

The Groups (where you are now) and forums are not well attended. You might be here for a long time before someone notices.  That's because this site is very confusing!  We all hang out at the Blogs (top of page, next to groups)  Write to us on the Blogs, we're waiting for you there!  Welcome, we have success and you can too, just meet us at the Blogs!

0 Kudos
firebabs

whew, day 3 in the evenin was bad, had headache and stomach ache.  Restless night, gave in at 1:00 a.m. and had one.  Didn;t help headache or stomach ache.  Will try harder tomorrow.  Day 4, feeling better, so see how I get through the day.  I am determined to make this work, even with a few slips here and there. 

0 Kudos
chris214

Does Carl even know about this group? It sure seems to be a boring group. Wheres the support Carl. This homeboy from Missouri says, rack them points up  and may the checkered flags be with you.

0 Kudos
scott6099

Carl Edwards is awesome! I have met him many times when I hosted the races at California Speedway for Office Depot. I met Carl before he ever won his first NASCAR race. He is the same guy now as he was then. I hope he wins the Chase!

Today is my first day to quit smoking. I sure hope I can stick with it. Tried 5 others times. I have only smoked for 3 years dues to stress from my divorce. I am 49 and just don't wanna smoke anymore. Pray for me.

0 Kudos