cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

jay23

Carl Edwards Fans

Oh my bad!  I thought this was a Tony Stewart fan site!  hahaha!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
13 Replies
angie1957

i didn't know that carl edwards was an ex smoker so now i am glad to know that with his help that i to may be an ex smoker my quit date is tommorrow the 3rd of march.As the day approches i find myself getting a little nervous and a little excited to i don't knoe how it is gonna go.I find myself not wanting to quit but then i find myself wanting to all at the same time i hope this time i can say good bye to them for good.Carl Edwards you just became my favorite driver if you can do it by gosh i can to with a little encouragement from you.

0 Kudos
nascarangel

I also didnt know that Carl was an Ex smoker..I guess thats the part you dont see on TV ..even in rain delays !!!  I have my date set for the 11th of March and its getting close,so close I keep telling myself to push it up a few days cuz I'm not ready yet.But then on the other hand I can't really find any real reasons to keep putting it off. I will have to watch the next race and just think if Carl can do it with the crazy stressful life he lives, then so can I !!!  Hope you win the next one Carl...just stay away from Brad Keslowski...behave you're on probation !!!!!   

0 Kudos
shadow3

Well here goes.      This is my quit date.       I have tried many times and failed.           So if anyone can help I would appericate it.         I am a big Carl fan.          So like someone else said if Carl can so can I.      

0 Kudos
newark

none

0 Kudos
k-tague

Just dropped in to check out the site again and noticed the site.  After 40 years at 1.5 packs a day I quit a year and a half ago.  I used an electronic cig for about 6 weeks to get over the first part and it made it vry easy to quit.  Biggest problem I have is sitting around watching the races and munching.

0 Kudos
kate55

hi,,, welll my 1 day :)))

0 Kudos
akron2

Hi my name is Dee and I am going cold turkey on the first of September.  I have been reading a book by Allen Carr , getting myself prepared for the day.  I look at it this way I quit drinking 4 years ago and now I have decided to get off the nicotine drug, due to I know that it is an addiction and I have been having some back pains, and vericose veins.  I need some prays and encouragement.  

0 Kudos
familyis1

Today is my first day. My goal is Sept. 25th. so I can go and tell my mom "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" I quit smoking. I have Chronic Emphsema, a rare lung disease called : Bronchilitis Obliterans Organizing Pneumonia, and heart problems. I need support and alot of Prayers. I am also on Oxygen 24/7...I don't smoke alot but this week has been so stressful that's when I really smoke....

0 Kudos
alice19

my name is mary today is my 4th day without a cigarette, i am determined to quit this time, i have smoke for probably 40years and now i am tired of smoking my body my mind, i am going to retire w/i 7month from now. and i want to enjoy the little while i have left

0 Kudos