cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

davidfawcett

224 days

224 days today... still get the strong urge after working out and lunch. Just planning for that event.

David Fawcett
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
10 Replies
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Congrats on 224+ amazingly free days!

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
davidfawcett

I am smoke free and nic free for months, Quit March 1. Ok my 3 year younger brother told me today I will never get over the feeling to smoke. He and his wife have been doing Iron man competitions for years and both smoked for years. He still gets the urge and smokes a few a month. As does wife.  They both smoked.  Ok I need to quit thinking about it .. Michelle still smokes.  I am nicotine free. See what happens. The Delta 9 really is a help for me and the wellbutrin.  Thanks!!! David

David Fawcett
0 Kudos
JustinHoot99

I get the after workout cravings too.  Working out depleted nicotine faster when we were smokers so smoking after a w/o really gave us that "aaaah" moment as we got the nicotene levels back up.  Now our minds still associate finishing a workout w/ a cigarette.  Definitely annoying.
Congrats on 224 days and good to hear from you.

0 Kudos
Barbscloud

@davidfawcett That's super.   It can also be a reward cigarette for completing a task.  They can take a long time to shake. 

Big congrats on 224!!!!

Barb

0 Kudos
davidfawcett

I hope this is private but who cares...I am nicotine free since we went to Sunsport Gardens. Memorial day

David Fawcett
0 Kudos
davidfawcett

You are so correct. Read my reply from a few minutes ago. I may benefit from all this support group but it can become an obsession that needs to end and forget about it completely.....I feel great now.

David Fawcett
0 Kudos
davidfawcett

You seem to be one that understands big cravs after working outs but they pass. so f.....g annoying

David Fawcett
0 Kudos
RikkiJean

How are you doing? 

0 Kudos
davidfawcett

OK so work hard and we play hard is our message.  We did it all before you were born.

David Fawcett
0 Kudos