Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discuss different approaches to quitting, including medication

yceajjaecy

Where and how do we get the quit kits?

Can somebody help me order my quit kit?

16 Replies
prayingtoquit

Brand new.  My quit date is tomorrow.  I didn't know there was a quit kit?  More info,  please? 

0 Kudos
Barbscloud

@prayingtoquit welcome to the Ex and congrats on your quit tomorrow.  What do you mean by a quit kit.  Are you referring to quit aids or tools to help with your quit?  This link has a lot of information to get you started with tools to use, how to cope with cravings, and creating new associations to replace smoking/vaping.  

https://www.becomeanex.org/guides/?cid=footer_community_linktobex

And there are a great group of quitters here to support you on your journey.  Please ask if you have questions.   Join many of us on the Daily Pledge to stay on track one day at a time.

And consider creating your own post at Post My Journal/Blog to introduce yourself to the community and receive some well deserved support.

We're here for you.

Barb

0 Kudos
prayingtoquit

Thank you so much!  Anxiety is already setting in

0 Kudos
Barbscloud

@prayingtoquit  Anxiety about quitting is normal. Many describe it as losing their best friend, We've smoked our way through every event and emotion, so it's only normal that were apprehensive. Approaching your quit one day at a time can help to alleviate the fear. Don't think about forever right now. You'll see those one days will turn into multiple days.

Keep us updated on your progress.   You got this.

Barb

0 Kudos
elissa-green

I was provided this benefit by my employer and I receive Iowa Medicaid through Molina Healthcare.  How can I get a quit kit?

0 Kudos
Barbscloud

@Welcome to the Ex  I'm alerting an Ex administrator to assist you.

@CommunityAdmin 

Barb

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@elissa-green I'm sending you a direct message regarding a quit kit. 

~Margaret, EX Community Admin Team

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos