cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discuss different approaches to quitting, including medication

Cjunyor2023

When do I receive my free nicotine patches?

Jump to solution

When do I receive my free nicotine patches?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Cjunyor2023 

It doesn't appear you're sponsored with us and can receive quit aides from us. Some members here are sponsored and will see information in the Sponsorship area of Edit Profile | BecomeAnEX . If you do not see your Sponsorship as Active and a referring Health Plan or Sponsor then you do are not provided the additional services offered by the EX Program. If you think you should be sponsored but forgot to list your Employer and Health plan provider at registration, please use the Contact Us form to let me know.

Try calling 800-QUIT-NOW to contact your state's quit line to see what options are available to you in your state. Your doctor or county health department might be another resource to connect with if your state quit line doesn't have a solution for you.

EX Community Admin Team

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Cjunyor2023 

It doesn't appear you're sponsored with us and can receive quit aides from us. Some members here are sponsored and will see information in the Sponsorship area of Edit Profile | BecomeAnEX . If you do not see your Sponsorship as Active and a referring Health Plan or Sponsor then you do are not provided the additional services offered by the EX Program. If you think you should be sponsored but forgot to list your Employer and Health plan provider at registration, please use the Contact Us form to let me know.

Try calling 800-QUIT-NOW to contact your state's quit line to see what options are available to you in your state. Your doctor or county health department might be another resource to connect with if your state quit line doesn't have a solution for you.

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos

Can I receive  the 21 mg, patch,my address is [removed for privacy]. Thank you Kimberly  Hummel 

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@hummelkimberly 

Please see the marked answer on this post.  It doesn’t appear you’re eligible to receive patches from us based on your sponsorship status.  

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
Barbscloud

@Cjunyor2023 & @hummelkimberly Welcome to the Ex.  Did you try calling 1-800-QUIT-NOW? Many can receive free patches through their state.

Barb

0 Kudos
blafon28

How can i order the patches and pills i need too stop smoking....

Please drop me a email....

0 Kudos
Barbscloud

@blafon28 Are you sponsored with the Ex?  If not contact 1-800-QUIT-NOW

I'll include the administrator on your post so he can help you.

@CommunityAdmin 

Barb

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@blafon28 wrote:

How can i order the patches and pills i need too stop smoking....

Please drop me a email....

@blafon28 You’ll need to click the orange tab in the lower right corner of your screen to chat with an EX Coach to get assistance with quit aids.  

EX Community Admin Team