cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Day 26!

Home now after the holidays- all the guests are gone. No more being around vapers for a little while.  Still want to keep strong reading all the things - why vaping is a prison. Why I’m better off without it.  But feeling overall so so much better than just a few days ago. I’m so thankful no nausea anymore. 

Just checkin in. Staying close. Thanks for all the support. 

7 Replies
MarilynH

You're doing great with your precious quit journey @Finallyquittin YAY for each and every day WON! YAY for giving yourself the Gift of LIFE! YAY for Freedom! Stay close and reach out whenever you need to or just want to vent we're all here to help you in any way we can you've got this! 

Barbscloud

@Finallyquittin Congrats on day 26.  Another successful day to look forward to.

Barbscloud_4-1683203288758.gif

Barb

champsin97

Another day vape free day.  Another win.  Another day stronger!  You got this!

biscuit9

@Finallyquittin   It's a journey and once you get through the initial shock of quitting, you will begin to see and feel other changes as well.  Good changes, little things that you didn't notice before.  I am so happy for you and have read your day to day journey and struggles.  Happy to hear the nausea has gone away.  Has it been worth it?

Depends on when you ask! Haha I KNOW it’s worth it. But sometimes my mind tries to tell me it isn’t. But I’m not listening to that little voice. Cannot wait to see what other little changes happen. Thanks so much! 

SuzyQ411

@Finallyquittin  Sending a BIG CONGRATULATIONS messge to you, my friend. You are doing fantastic! So happy for you! Great accomplishment to get throught the holidays without any vaping!

congratulations. fireworks and trumpets.jpg

💜

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

So glad to hear this, @Finallyquittin. Thanks for sharing and keep going!

- Danielle, EX Team 

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos