cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Day 25- we did it!!

Thank you all for your support and advice. Going into seeing my brother and his wife was scary. And I was so worried I would be my worst self. But I wasn’t this time! I watched them vape and did not feel jealous or desperate for one. I am kind of shocked. ( they were kind and were very discreet even though I told them they did not need to be.) we had a great time and I got to do it vape free. Feeling proud of myself. 🙂 thanks again for all the support. 

5 Replies
Barbscloud

@Finallyquittin Good news.  I'm so excited for you.   Happy to see that they respected your new quit.  With this behind you, you know you're ready to meet the next challenge on the road to quitting.

Yea for day 25!

Barbscloud_0-1676640614280.jpg

Barb

champsin97

Well that is great to hear!  I am happy that you made it through.  Another moment making you stronger than ever.  I knew you could do it.  You should be proud of yourself as I know you are.  Kudos to you.  Soon it'll be 4 weeks then 1 month!  Stay strong.

MarilynH

A super congratulations @Finallyquittin you're doing super fantastic with your precious quit journey YAY for each and every day WON! YAY for Freedom!

Thank you guys!! 

Anonymous
Not applicable

85EDCDDA-B872-433C-B204-C5D2A29AC645.jpeg

5C4C5DEC-3E60-44EE-AAA8-07C4699B49FA.jpeg

0 Kudos