cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LadyPMCC

New Year. Brand New Me.

I’m looking forward to being able to hold my grand babies and not smell of impunities.  I want to play with them and not think about leaving them to go and smoke.  Music gets me through a lot of thing, and it’ll help me through this too.  I’m counting on it. 

2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm sorry your post was missed . You might consider positing a blog or journal where it won't be overlooked as easily . Groups are not as active , but please do keep this group too . I agree with you , music helped me a lot to quit smoking . I had music on morning until night and loud lol . I also took up playing guitar and started singing at local venues . I made new playlists too . Anything you can do to keep busy will help you and I honestly think no better way than with music . 

I hope you find being here and receiving the extra support will also be encouraging . Read the best of Ex as well , but I think you may find the most help in the journalling and hope you will continue to post both here and there . 

Congratulations on choosing to be free . 

0 Kudos
Barbscloud

@LadyPMCC Are you still with us and working on your quit plan?   Look forward to celebrating with you on the 29th.

Agreed, music is a great crave buster.

We're here for you.

Barb

0 Kudos