cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

no

lois2
0 14 1

here i am at 30 days. now i will enter no mans land, with pride, i start this journey , with friends a head of me and friends behind me.   with my garud up and my eyes open to see all the traps aheard . i am a non smoker i a m free the you my friends for the support.

14 Comments
marilyn_marmac

Congratulations!!! You are a Non-Smoker and proud of it. Keep that attitude going and make sure you read all the links so you will be fully prepared for NML.

klv

You're doing great Lois. 30 days smoke-free is awesome! Keep stacking your days.

NOPE no matter what! 

GreenThumb3

Congrats on 30 days great job Lois keep it up 

lois2

thank you , KLV ,  MARMAC

JonesCarpeDiem

Great Job!

let's call it

"Yes Lois Land"

kloud9

CONGRATS ON DAY 30..............

N.O.P.E.  ........................

cloud51

Hurray for you!!!! 30 days wow!

crazybabi3-2

Congrats, on 30 days I am 4 days behind you keep up the good work.

moody_9-18-13

OH LOIS!!! I'm just leaving NML, today was 130 days since I had a sickorette. 

If I stand here and hold this door open, will you PROMISE me you will be here in 100 days from now?

Promise yourself you will. If you are a person that keeps her promises, you will be here, 100 days from now. Then, you can shut the door behind you on NML.

You've been giving up too easily. Remember always, that smoking doesn't do anything FOR YOU. It will kill you. We will all be sad when we hear that a loved one dies from smoking related illnesses, but smoking kills our family and friends every single day.

Lois, the time is now or you may never have the chance again. I understand this as I have smoked and smoked for years and now I will suffer the consequences. But, we can stop now. Please do this, don't wait any longer.

Love and hugs,

Moody

moody_9-18-13

Lois, I get so worked up about caring about people, wanting them to stay quit, I didn't even tell you how proud I am of your 30 days of freedom!

Congratulations! 30 days is GREAT!

linda258

Oh Lois... so happy for you... Moody is out of NML... but I'm here waiting for you... so celebrate then hit the road.  We are both going to do this.

candylance

Congratulations, Lois!! You're doing a great job and headed into NML!!

Candy       d139

JRC

Lois, good job!!! Now I need you to help me get to NML so keep up the good work!!!

smorgy8513

Yeah Lois!    Proud of you.....you've got support to get through NML.     I believe in you!

Sharon