cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

it's been a long time...

kelly-raymond.
0 7 19

since I was on. I haven't wrote in my blog in almost 2 year's. it's funny how time goes by. well I signed on to this site to help me quit. 2 year's later I am still smoking. I love how joining this site made me not take it seriously until now. I am now 25 I joined when I was 22 and on the verge of quitting only be back on again. this time I am quiting for good. my quit date is tomorrow August 20, 2012. and I am making it my mission to be an ex smoker for a lifetime. I thought many days and many hours why I continued to smoke and did nothing about it. just it just became my entire life. when I was going to have one where? with who? how? I even thought how am I going to have coffee with out it. how am I going to write or read a book or even go online with out having one? can I really live my life without cigarettes? I think so. on friday august 17, 2012. I went all day without smoking only waking up the next day and lighting one up. for nothing I had no reason to smoke I just wanted to have one. I hate how smoking can control your life and just over all make you think you are just a smoker and that's it live with it. deal with it. but NO. you can take that back and not let smoking become you're entire life. i'm taking my life back once and for all and i am not letting smoking get in the way of that. and my health most of all.

7 Comments