cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

i am

lois2
0 14 26

i am getty ready for my QUIT. I HAVE BEEN READING SOME BOOKS. TO GET DOWN TOO IT JUST DON'T TAKE ANOTHER PUFF.

14 Comments
JonesCarpeDiem

16 days ago you had 3 weeks.

evidently you've smoked.

what i notice is you never come here before y smoke.

you've been here over 6 years.

hoow can we help you if you keep doing the same thing

you can read for the next 50 years but until you take it to heart you will never stop smoking

LouiseR
Listen to Dale Lois. If you really want to quit, choose and dont look back. Its not easy but it is doable and a choice. It gets really old if you have been here that long (6 years) and keep smoking. I WANT to say never quit quitting but after so long I feel like I cannot help you anymore. Nothing I say will help. The ball is in your court, i wish you the best
elvan

Lois, no one can do this for you, you have to want it, really want it.  Think about all of the reasons you want to quit, all of the negatives about smoking an keep those things front and center.  Read but pay attention to the reading!  You CAN do this, please don't give up.

JonesCarpeDiem

you don't have to want it Lois.

You have to choose it.

You have to choose until you forget you were a smoker, to where smoking just doesn't matter any more.

People start with the wrong view of what quitting is. They let their fear of failure stop them from starting.

Quitting should be a positive thing.

linda258

Lois.... I am happy to see you are back. 

nanawendy

Lois, Everything in your life is a reflection of a choice you have made.  If you want a different result, make a different choice !!!

keep calm and carry on

Wendy

12/31/12

nanawendy

Lois, Everything in your life is a reflection of a choice you have made.  If you want a different result, make a different choice !!!

keep calm and carry on

Wendy

12/31/12

nanawendy

keep calm and carry on

Wendy

12/31/12

SmokedOut041412

Believe you CAN and make it happen Lois!

tinkerbell23
Gee Lois I thought you was quit . I guess you never gonna do it . It seems like you don't wanna so why bother reading and wasting people's time on here if you don't make a step forward to quit
kloud9

Is it just me or is it gettin hot in here.

Looks like Nico's got some fool on the line.  Wake up b4 Nico KILLS YOU !

N.O.P.E   all day.................and i mean  ALL DAY  EVERY DAY  ................

newlife5

i sure hope you can get it together before you get sick

Michwoman

If you want a different result, you need to take a different path. Doing the same thing over and over will result in the same ending.

GreenThumb3

You can do it  just stop picking it back up over time it gets better