cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

day 4

lee-lee2
0 7 9

So, I just wanted to say...i really dont know what else I would do with myself if i couldnt come to this site and look thru the blogs, post one or 2 of my own and comment on others.  It REALLY helps having (virtual) support..and just reading how others are on the very same journet AWAY from Nicdemon!! we are all going thru diiferent specifics, but we all share one commonality...not wanting to smoke anymore.  And 'meeting' here when the goin gets a bit rough..well....thats made SOOOO much of a difference to me.  I quit cold turkey...without any seperation excerszes..and i have to make my weekly one hour/each way drive in the morning....im a bit nervous to drive for that long.  Just gonna keep my coffee in my hand and try to focus on driving thats it! but im a lil anxious...as driving n smokin was def something that went hand in hand for me...time to face the demon!!! Bring it on!!! Looks like ill be snacking the whole way down...better than smokin huh? pumpkin donuts n pumpkin coffee..mmmm

7 Comments