cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

day 1

lois2
0 7 22

ok to day is day 1 for me. not so bad . i just feel tired. one day at a time .

7 Comments
summer-07-06-15

That's right one day at time. This is from www.whyquit..com when you wake up in the morning tell yourself I will Not smoke today, and when you go to bed congratule yourself for not smoking. One day at time. We all can do it.

Congratulations I Am Pround Of You

GreenThumb3

I know Were all hoping you make it stick we know you can get some time under your belt just keep going stay strong 

lois2

thanks Summer and Green thumb.  i know it can be done and i know i can do this next time when it gets in my head and want leave me a long. i will do any thing be sides smoke.

ruta01

Today is day 1 for me as well.  I feel terrible but I made it through.  I am taking it one day at a time.  But it is time for me to go to bed and hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.  Stay strong with me.  Ruta

cheyenne7

Tomorrow is day one for me.....you know you/we can do this Lois....

Here's to Freedom.....it's time to take back control.....you are doing great, you have the worse day under your belt now!!!!!

Looking up to you.....keep going forward : )

stonecipher

you go, girl!

marilyn_marmac

Day 1, take a deep breath...let it out...repeat after me, I can do this, I HAVE did this! Take minute by minute, day by day. You can do it Lois. I believe in you. Now all you have to do is believe in you too. hugs