cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Today

frankenshanny
0 8 34

Today is my 30 day anniversary. I think I will spend it by taking 1/2 day PTO and spending time with my husband and by pup. Doesn't get any better than that.

8 Comments
LouiseR

Congrats on 30 days spoke free. You are now in No Man's Land.  Be sure to go to Dale's page and read up what to expect the next 90 days or so.  Keep protecting that quit!

Storm.3.1.14

What a special day for you! Enjoy your celebration, you've earned it!

This weekend, if you haven't already, brush up on No Man's Land, okay? Here are a few links to get you started, just as Louise suggested...

The Origin of No Man's Land

Are you in No Man's Land?

Jennifer-Quit

30 days is special!  Congratulations and enjoy your day!

YoungAtHeart

30 days is HUGE!

Good for you!

Nancy

P.S.  Please stay vigilant, though - for your journey is not yet over.  Please do the reading about No Mans Land (and catch Sarah's blog every Wednesday highlighting that part of the quit process).

Giulia

First month donwn YES!!!!  Congrats!

Terri103

THIRTY DAYS:  Huge!!!  The hardest (and probably felt like the longest....) 30 days.  Congrats!  Half day off sounds like a great idea!!  And don't forget....you have a bonfire that needs to be fed!!   

JACKIE1-25-15

Sounds great.

moody_9-18-13

I remember that feeling that YES!! I can and I am doing this! It's so empowering to take back your life from nicotine addiction! Way to go, keep moving forward...because you are worth so much more than a cigarette.