cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Good Evening all - I had to come back and re-phrase some of my words from earlier today -

pappasmurf
0 2 18

Perhaps you can understand what I am trying to say...These are the words I used this Morning when I first logged on to "EX re-learn life without sickorettes":  My headliner of the day: "A new day - Signals A new Beginning every day"

Well - I

Squashed that out of existence because the words are pretty but not functional, now let's address what I am feeling right now  - and that is stress - It is very humid outside and hot from being up in the 90's all day today. Of course the airconditioner has been running all day and that upsets me because the electricity it cost to run it is expensive. Money does not grow on trees here (not any more)...

Nonetheless I am talking to much about the small stuff...Back to my original thought about my early morning headliner "A new day - Signals A new Beginning every day"  that is a very broad statement but pretty statement but it needs to be broken down and micro managed in a matter that I can get the small stuff as well as the big stuff going on in my head today.

Yes, I have had several severe cravings for sickorettes so I tried to keep myself busy - I vacuumed the house, I went shopping for my daughters 14th birthday gift at the "Books of Million" super book store and got her a several books and a nice/cute Birthday Card...It made me feel good and I hope she will like it when she gets to open it after 10:30 PM this evening, my baby is in the Highschool Football Band and does not get off until 10PM tonight so we will have to go get her (I cant wait) and go for some ice cream at Brewsters first and then head home.

I have had a lot of pressure on my chest and was imagining sickorette smoke when there was none - weird ??

Not sure, I sure ran through the whole house looking for a burning sickorette alas finding none...That's the kind of game your addicted mind could play on you to, it did it to me and I thought I am a pretty straight up guy/with several kinks that could use addressing but we'll leave that for a later time...:)

Love you all for listening ..................PappaSmurf

2 Comments