cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Today is 30 days

Momoffivesons
5 9 236

I was hoping  I'd be feeling less cravings. Nicotine has really got his hooks on me. So far I've been able to K.O those urges. But frankly some days it's like such a struggle constantly fighting nicotine . I come on to this community read past blogs present I read whatever I can get my hands on. And truly at the moment it does help. But I get that feeling like I'm always going to feel this way always fighting these urges. I've moved down on my patches to 7 mg, and at first I thought maybe that's why but I was feeling it before it's a constant battle with the mind playing trick though just take one hit go buy yourself another vape it's okay, I know it's not okay I'll have to start all over again I guess I'm just being a whiny baby right now. I'm still irritable not as much as in the beginning but I see myself short-tempered well I should just say I'm more fussy. Things things that didn't bother me before I'm pinpointing really Petty stupid things. And then of course I think well if I go back to vaping I won't be so fussy and things won't bother me as much. I know that's not true it's just an excuse to want to go back to something that has a very strong hold on me and I'm letting it go so after posting this I realize I am stronger than this urge and I will get through it thanks everyone have a terrific weekend. 

9 Comments
About the Author
I'm the mom of five grown sons my oldest son passed away in 2016. I have two beautiful grandchildren. I believe in our lord Jesus. And I'm recently separated after 45 year very emotional abusive marriage. Grateful for this community and New beginnings. I'm trying to end all bad habits situations.