cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Thank you my dear family for all of your love and prayers

cookie804
0 14 22

I am finally home and the procedure went fairly well. Surgeon said he gave me twice the amount of local anethesia as he normally uses since I was having so much pain. If the needle is in the proper place in the nerve it will cause severe pain, worse than normal. Well he caused it to happen and put steroid injections into the L5-S1 root. Gosh gee that really hurt but I said nothing. He is still not very optimistic since I have had back issues so long but he said I will know in a week to 10 days. I have to go back and have it done again in 2 weeks. He also said that for the next 2 days my pain would be worse than ever because he disturbed the nerve roots. Gee that's all I need. I have to stay down all day today and just lay around and part of the day tomorrow.

God already knows the outcome and I pray that this fixes my problem. I do not mean to complain but  I am tired of living in pain. Right now pain levels very very high and i am craving a cigarette but it won't happen. I really can't focus on much so I am just gonna watch tv and try to get my mind off of the pain.

I hope everyone is having a great day and thank you for your prayers and may I ask you please to continue to keep me in your prayers. Only time will tell.

God bless

Carolyn and Cookie

14 Comments