cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

tammyd88
0 5 7

Hello friends hope this finds you all doing great and of course smoke free.  Thought I would stop by and see what's been happening around here (seems like time just always gets away from me and I never make time anymore sorry)  proud to see all the newbies that seem to be joining daily I know that I would not be where I am if I had not found this site with all you wonderful people.  

Wow life gets busy and you lose track of things when working and running kids and just trying to keep up so this morning when I was thinking about my son and his birthday next week (17 he's growing to fast) and it made me stop and think May 1 will be one year since that last cigarette feels good to know that I have made it here.

Hope that one day some of my loved ones that smoke will look at me and see that quitting is possible.  

Going to try to take more time to come here and keep up with my friends that I made and make some new ones along the way and help out everyone in anyway I can just as I received and still do.  

THANK YOU!!!!!!!

5 Comments