cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Still strong

SRMezler
0 4 2

This is Nonna!!!!! I know. Have not been on the web site for a long time. But I wanted my friends to know I am on my 3rd year of not smoking. It all started here with the most awesome people giving me the strength I needed to finally getting that demon off my back. A lot has happened and maybe you will understand why I have not been here. Many deaths in my family. My heart was so heavy, but I stayed strong and never picked up my bad habit. Then God really tested me. My wonderful husband was diagnosed with bladder cancer. It was a shock to us. The chemo, trips to Cleveland Clinic was a nightmare. To see my love of 48 years suffer and there wasn't anything I could do but be strong for him. So I fought that demon that wanted to take over again. I won. There was no way I wanted to go back to that nightmare. So thank you my friends for giving me everything I needed to fight. Your love,advise and faith in me gave me what I need to continue my life smoke free. May the new year bring hope for the new comers and health for my dear friends. God bless all❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

4 Comments