cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Out of NML!!!

jimmypage
0 13 48

Hi all, I can't believe I got through NML and didn't even really acknowledge it, but here I am! It feels so good to be able to tell people that I'm over 4 months quit and know that I'll never be going back to another day 1. This site has had made all the difference in the world, and I can't thank you all enough!!! Just having all this information and support on here, as well as specific milestones to hit has made so much difference when it comes to my mindset regarding my quit. I'm so happy that I chose my life over nicotine and honestly don't really feel that I have given up ANYTHING. I'm not going to lie, the holidays were a bit of a test but it really helped knowing there were people on here willing to see me through the tough times, and who wanted to see me succeed. You have all been fantastic, however I'd like to thank Terrie, Kristen and Mike in particular for checking up on me and making sure I was staying the course, you guys ROCK! I'd been having a bit of a tough time this last month or so and then the other day I came home to find this waiting for me..... 

Isn't my Mother the greatest lol the note is actually sitting on a pair of shorts she bought me to say congratulations. And this right after Christmas too! I am very spoiled, so I wonder what she will get me when I reach the 6% club! All I can say is that I definately intend to find out, as that is my next major goal to accomplish.

Much love to everyone 😃

13 Comments