cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

One week, one week, OMG, ONE WEEK!!!!!

Luvbug4
0 16 18

So pumped!!!!  I've been here before but this time feels different than the last.  Instead of harping on the negatives (cravings, mainly), I've been so greatful for the benefits.  I don't smell like an ashtray (but I sure do smell it on others), I can take long, huge deep breaths, my allergies are WAY better and my coffee tastes so different, in a good way and it's only 7 days!!! 

I LOVE the mantra 'I don't do that anymore'.  So far, even the strongest cravings have been smooshed when I say it out loud.  I'm also self repeating that I'm not trying to quit, I AM quitting.  Believing there is a  difference between the two statements is HUGE.  Stay strong everyone!!!!

16 Comments
Deena-A-Yenni

Keep 'em away from your face !!  I love the excitement in your words.  Keep up the good work!!

Mike.n.Atlanta

WAY TO KICK OL NIC'S ASH LUVBUG! HELL WEEK IS HISTORY!

Keep on keepin on,

M n @

Junior7

Congrats on one week!  You are doing great!

smorgy8513

HELL WEEK....allllllllll gone!

Stay strong!

Sharon

JonesCarpeDiem

Very Good!

MarilynH

Right on, yay keep on trucking my friend. ☺

ninepatch

Love your attitude.  Keep moving forward to freedom!  And yes.  We don't do that anymore is a great tool!  Congrats!

bethso

I love your outlook:  I am not trying to quit, I AM quit!  I think it makes all the difference in the world!  

Congratulations!!  Enjoy your freedom.  So far the best part for me has been experiencing all the new benefits such as no cough, good smells, more emergy, etc...  Again, congrats!!!

Ms.J_11-10-2013

Wow 1 week in the books, that is awesome!!! You can do this bug, we are all here to help in any way we can...

Keep on stacking those days!!

Jackie

Luvbug4
Thanks again for the encouragement. It's just time!
YoungAtHeart

It is YOUR time!

YOUR final quit!

Hallelujah!

Nancy

sparky26

Yahoo  ,  You made it through the hardest part ! 

swilson2

your doing really great, its funny i had too giive up coffee for a couple of months because it tasted teribble too me i am drinking it now and it is good again, crazy!

annb
So glad for you. Yes it does make all the difference - not "trying" just doing! Congrats on getting he## week behind you! Forward in Freedom!
hampton

I knew you could!! I knew I could beat this.I to feel this final quit,it's different,it's wonderful,it's for me,us,them..... Keep thinking positive,reward yourself. Suck it all up,it's all gooood stuff. Proud of YOU! Deborah.

Luvbug4

Yay you!!  Keep it up.