cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

NOVEMBER TO REMEMBER

Sootie
1 13 35

Hey group---are you still out there???  In November of 2009----YES 2009, can you believe it???----a group of people from many different places decided to quit smoking and somehow found their way here---to the EX Community!!!  We are the November to Remember group.

Here we are in November of 2015 and we are now six years----SIX YEARS----quit!!!!!  Bonnie, Maynell, Debi, Molly (molzep), debbiem, grammy24, done.....AND ME--Sootie!!!! Did I forget anyone? I want to wish you all a great November as we move into our six year milestones. Many of you have become friends and I always look forward to your blogs and messages. Some of you I have not heard from lately and hope you are doing well.

There are other November quitters on here also----2012 quitters- Jordan (11/1/12), joyeaxencore (11/5/12) and Danno (11/10/12)-----they will be quit for three years this November.

A special shout out to jojo (11/1/2011)!!!! Hope you are doing well girl friend….long time no hear. And an extra special “bow” to Sheryl who tops us all with her quit date of 11/11/2008---- YAY Sheryl!!

WHO ELSE???  We’d like to hear from anyone who is a November quitter…..come on the blog and shout out your year. I am sure we will have some 2015 November quitters…..welcome to our group. Be serious about your quit because the November to Remember quitters do not mess around !

So---let’s celebrate all month long….whether you are quit for one day or one year or five or ten-------CELEBRATE-------you are an EX!

Tags (1)
13 Comments
About the Author
I quit smoking in 2009 after years and years of addiction. I just became sick and tired of the whole smoking thing. This site was a lifesaver with the support I received...so as you can see, I hung around to help others. I became friends with many people....some are here now and some are gone. Welcome to anyone who is new....this is EX....we are all here for each other.