cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Just a note to say stick with NOPE!

MarilynH
2 3 190

It's a chilly start to the day at -12°C or 10°F BUT thankfully I don't need to be outside freezing my butt and fingers off trying to suck on a damned Cancer Stick coughing and choking and nearly horking up a lung or possibly even both I'm so HAPPY that I don't do that anymore! WHEW It's an awesome feeling sitting inside sipping on my coffee looking outside on this chilly morning while I'm nice and toasty inside! I know beyond a shadow of a doubt how difficult it is in those early days and weeks of quitting this horrid Nicotine Poison BUT you MUST keep moving forward stacking up those precious days of ~ DOF ~ Days Of Freedom  so each evening you can say YAY for DAY WON! It takes time to relearn life without the crutch BUT boy oh boy it's worth it once you get to that good place in your quit where you realize just how much better life is as an EXer! baf5fe59977e0ac1545f2e072f0462e9.jpg

b5d2a0a6a1b10acc502f553b1ed86066.jpg

08c26e9aa315ba9331b3a0dc398d9554.jpg

The CHOICE is Ours!  

3 Comments
About the Author
I'm a proud Gram of 2 grandsons and a granddaughter and I consider myself a jack of all trades and a master of none, plus I enjoy reading and being outside and since quitting smoking breathing is so much easier because I'm not coughing half of my time sucking on a cancer stick....