cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

It's a Winter Wonderland this morning! ☃️

MarilynH
3 14 162

I was up earlier than usual this morning BUT since it's a bread making day I like to get started early to get it done and over with, I turned the outside light on when I first got up to see that YEP it's snowing not noticing just how beautiful it looked until it started to get daylight. There's so much beauty around us that sometimes we miss it! I'm soooooooooo ready for Spring BUT I have to admit how beautiful this snowfall is, all schools are cancelled because of the road conditions BUT it's still a Winter Wonderland out there safe travels to everyone that has to be on the roads! I am thrilled to be inside enjoying the beauty instead of outside trying to get a drag off a damned Cancer Stick it's an awesome feeling to be able to say I'm an EXer 😁 I don't do that anymore NONE OF US has to ever do that anymore! ~ N.O.P.E ~ Not One Puff Ever and Vigilance ~ N.M.W ~ No Matter what works! 

20220208_072503.jpg

20220208_074043.jpg

5bd1346fd76c779b1b8dc65f5ba1d617.jpg

14 Comments
About the Author
I'm a proud Gram of 2 grandsons and a granddaughter and I consider myself a jack of all trades and a master of none, plus I enjoy reading and being outside and since quitting smoking breathing is so much easier because I'm not coughing half of my time sucking on a cancer stick....