cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

It's a Winter Wonderland again this morning!

MarilynH
2 3 140

This is really the 1st big storm this year humm I think it's only the 3rd time Mark had to plow so far, some years the snow starts in October and continues through April BUT last year was a pretty easy plow season I'll have to wait AND see what this winter brings! I do know beyond a shadow of a doubt that as long as we all remain vigilant THEN we'll continue to stack up those precious days of DOF ~ Days Of Freedom so each evening we can say YAY for another Day WON! LIFE can and will throw us curve balls BUT as long as we stick with our precious quits ~ N.M.W ~ No Matter THEN we'll continue to reap the benefits of Freedom! 

The CHOICE is Ours! 

Here's a couple of pics I took this morning before daylight....

20221219_073518.jpg

20221219_073450.jpg

Here's a picture I snapped from my livingroom window AND one of Mark plowing! 

20221219_090509.jpg

20221219_091907.jpg

LIFE happens BUT relapsing isn't the answer EVER EVER! Our Quits are truly the GIFT OF LIFE that keeps on giving day after day week after week month after month and Lord willing year after year! 

iMarkup_20210930_191333.jpg

3 Comments
About the Author
I'm a proud Gram of 2 grandsons and a granddaughter and I consider myself a jack of all trades and a master of none, plus I enjoy reading and being outside and since quitting smoking breathing is so much easier because I'm not coughing half of my time sucking on a cancer stick....