cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

I made it through another day!!!

Sandy4
0 10 31
Yesterday I went shopping with a smoking friend. We went to the Mall were there is no smoking. One the way she asked if she could have a cigarette. I said."It's your truck." She said if it would bother me she wouldn't. I said, "I would rather you not but it is your truck so you do whatever you want." She didn't smoke. As soon as we got out of the truck she couldn't wait to lit one though. I just walked in front of her and said I would wait inside. I can honestly say I really didn't even want a smoke at all!!!

Another thing that helped was I wanted to buy something for myself as a reward for not smoking this long!! Going shopping for a reward made me want to smoking even less. I did get a few things and only spent 11 dollars! Gotta love saving money. One of the things I bought was scented candles. Boy I love them!!! Makes the whole house smell so so good!!!

Love all you guys!!

I have been quit for 2 Weeks, 4 Days, 2 hours, 52 minutes and 56 seconds (18 days). I have saved $64.50 by not smoking 362 cigarettes. I have saved 1 Day, 6 hours and 10 minutes of my life. My Quit Date: 2/23/2009 8:00 AM
10 Comments