cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Hi, Just Dropping In

karen-lane
0 5 0

Well it has been 3 months, 90 days, so that means only 40 days more to be out of no mans land, reminds me of 40 yrs lost in the desert, lol,  getting close to the promised land, lol.

I have to tell u that this week was the hardest so far, I was fighting the craving left and right, it was more difficult than in the first week, only because I expected in the first week, I don't expect it now, when it should be better, everyone did warn me, what is this thing I have been putting in my body for years, it is some kind of alien parasite, like being posessed by an evil diety, lol, it won't let us go, we really have to get dirty and fight it out, the good news is that I won even though someone was visiting last night who smoked, they left the pack on the table and all I could do was stare at it, I felt like Pooh Bear stuck in Rabbits door, I'm not going to smoke it all I want to do is taste it, lol, I did not do that and I was able to walk away. 

I am really looking forward to the next 40 days to be over, I don't want to feel like this anymore.  When feeling this way it is really hard to help anyone else get past these craves, so until I can feel better I most likely won't be around to cry bravo for anyone, I do so hope that everyone who is struggling with this in the beginning days and weeks will stay with it, I have it on good authority that it does get better over time, lol.

Take care everyone and stay strong, stay free...

5 Comments