cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Help

Grammy25
3 11 218

I asked God at the end of my prayers last night for me to wake up with no anxiety and it worked except I did have mild anxiety which was really easy to handle. I have noticed that my withdrawal symptoms have gotten milder and easy to deal with. Drinking a lot of water really helps with the dryness in my body and mouth. Playing my games on my phone keeps my mind occupied so I don’t think about smoking and the day doesn’t seem to drag like before. I also don’t dread going to the store because I don’t think about buying any cigarettes. I really think I am going to make it and I really want to thank all the people that are helping me get through this😊. Thank you😊

11 Comments
Mcj7712

@Grammy25 

Congrats on all your determination and hard work! 

JustinHoot99

Be sure to check out whyquit.com if you haven't already.  It's a treasure trove of sound advice and enough videos and articles there to occupy you for months and months.

Mcj7712

@JustinHoot99 

Thanks! Doing that now!!!

constanceclum

You have really got to a good place! Anxiety with quitting smoking is definitely a challenge but here we are, kicking it.

Connie 1day of freedom!

Snowdoggie

@Grammy25 So glad  your prayers are being answered.  What kind of games are you playing on your phone? I need something to keep me occupied. I think you are going to make it too. Keep up the good thoughts!!😃🌋💘❤️

YoungAtHeart

@Snowdoggie 

I play Solitaire on my phone - and played Angry Birds on an iPad non-stop for the first two weeks when I  quit.  

@Grammy25 

You sound GREAT!  Happy to read it!

Barbara145

Good to hear from you.  You are doing so well. Keep up the good work.

Grammy25

Thank you everyone😊. I play Wizard of Oz, Words With Friends, Black Diamond, Hit it Rich, House of Fun, and Gambino. Plus I have my emails which include Publishers Clearing House. 

Barbscloud

@Grammy25 You sound good.  Keep up the good work.

Barb

maryfreecig

Way to go Granny! One step at a time you are finding what works for you. Stick with it and keep blogging please! 🙂

Grammy25

Thank you😊