cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

RE: Have I been helping? PLUS an Update!

CrazyQuitter
0 2 40

Thank you all so much for your answers! I will try and hop onto the site more often to help more people. I love giving advice and it's more valuable when people take the advice. It's even more valuable when the advice is also actually helping them in real life and the person takes the action base on that advice. It's really rewarding! I will write a small essay on how I quit for anyone who is interested on here.  

I am coming up to my 521st day and I am at the stage where I really don't know myself. I am currently sick with the flu. But I remember how sick I really got when I had the flu previously AND SMOKED: The symptoms are more obvious and u FEEL sicker than you normaly would.  I am looking afer myself quite well even thuogh I am alone right now and you know how it is. It's just another thing that passes!

2 Comments
About the Author
I first started smoking in around 2008 after a horrendous break up. I don't know why I did in the first place. I resent this decision to this date. Now I am free and continue to stay off the cigs! I currently work as a kitchenhand and write music!