Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Happy Valentines day

GrandmaCj
2 2 122

Happy Valentines day every one 💓 

It's been awhile since I was here last. Going to daughter's house tonight to give my grandkids their Valentines gifts. They love everything I've gotten them. Haven't had a hug for a week or so. My battery died and had to get a new one. Also snowed 🌨 in. I love to sit at my living room windows and watch it snow ❄ I'm getting a new washer and dryer. The washer and dryer they left need something to be desired. I didn't realize it would take so long to deliver. I've washed a few clothes and they all came out the way they went in. The dryer doesn't get warm just blows cold air and doesn't dry the clothes just makes them a little wet and cold. Well I still crave a cigarette now and then so I will either read or watch TV 📺

Well I truly hope everyone is still on their quit. It's really worth it. We're supposed to get 3" - 6" of snow through Thursday. I have to get my snow blower put together for getting snow off my driveway and sidewalk. 

Take care and lots of love ❤ 

2 Comments
About the Author
Daughter, mother, grandmother. I love my grandchildren and would do anything for them.