Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Happy Valentine's Day!

CrazyQuitter
2 8 91

It's Sunday here in Aussie-land!

Happy Valentines day to all the lovers. Happy Valentine's day to the lonely. Happy Valentine's day to you all!

I am supposed to go alcohol free tonight. But I am not so sure. My ex boyfriend wants to spend time with me and maybe have a couple of drinks tonight. If I do decide to drink I won't start so early. I'll eat dinner first. When I am in a video call with him I generally drink really slowly anyways. I am still unsure of weather to get back together with him or not. But there are still feelings there. I hope that if I do drink it'll be officially the last drinking night I'll have at least till this Friday or Saturday coming. I guess I got to do baby steps this week one day at a time!

Do you celebrate Valentines Day? If so what are your plans this year? If you are single why not treat yourself! Self love is important also!

8 Comments
About the Author
I first started smoking in around 2008 after a horrendous break up. I don't know why I did in the first place. I resent this decision to this date. Now I am free and continue to stay off the cigs! I currently work as a kitchenhand and write music!