cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

HELP

wishingstar
0 14 58

My youngest is at the ER once more. I am not with her, I am at home with my other kids, Dad wanted to be with her this time.  I hate  not being with her.  She open knee. pretty deep. mind this is 2 times inless then 1 month. I know a Cig will not help. I will not do it , Not lighting up over. just can't wait until she back

Renee day 6

14 Comments
ShawnP

I am saying a prayer for her Renee. Stay close to us..She will be ok

TigerLadie
I will put a paw in the____. You know she will be ok and she needs her non smoking mom when she gets home. Stay strong my friend
ShawnP

A cig will not help her but Dr will. She will be home with you  soon. Try to stay calm. Deep breaths

Michwoman

Silver lining - hubby is not smoking around you to make the temptation worse. Daughter will be OK - The other two need you to be strong for them!!

Hang in there sista! Love you!

wishingstar

Ok , the urge is past, thank you. Keep my self busy, with clean and bloging. I really dont want to smoke any way. does that make sense

ShawnP

Well thats a good thing huh?  stay busy, sing dance. You said you like to dance. You can do all at same time LOL

ShawnP

Well thats a good thing huh?  stay busy, sing dance. You said you like to dance. You can do all at same time LOL

TigerLadie

makes perfect sense.... you got this.....

Michwoman

oh yes makes sense - we "get" it - TOTALLY!!! Please stay strong - I don't want to have to kick your A** 🙂 LOL

Mike.n.Atlanta

Knee mail going up Renee. Hope all turns out well.

KOKO,

M n @

SkyGirl

Keep protecting your Quit, Renee.  Don't make the same mistake again.  It won't help.  You know that.  Prove to yourself that your previous mistakes have taught you something about how to succeed this time! 

I'm sure your daughter will be fine.  I have five children and spent many hours in E.R.'s and hospitals.  Children are resilient and heal quickly.  I'll be thinking of you!

xxxooo,   Sky

nanawendy

Saying a prayer for your daughter. Smoking will not help anything, Please don't make me kick your ass again.  Virginia is not that far from NC, just sayin Stay strong

Wendy

12/31/12

lvs2rock

Renee Dance away! Yer lil one is going to be just fine! WIth each time you say NOPE ( I say it literally) it gets easier! Promise!

{{{{{{{{{Renee}}}}}}}}}

aries2

Renee, it does get easier; although, when you get into the 1 -4 month stage-- you think you've got it under control. But don't be fooled. I'm so proud of you for handling things with your daughter and your husband. Hoping all is well for the little one - blessings and healing headed your way. Make sure you have your gum or patch or whatever you choose to use close by. I've been in isolation for at least a month to get this all together and doing my yoga and exercises. Even lost 4 lbs.

Thinking of you! We're all here for you!