cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Good evening ●○●○●

MarilynH
0 15 94

It's been a very long day, I was supposed to get my scope done at 11 am but the day surgery was way behind schedule, so I finally got it done around 3:30 this afternoon. My husband took the day off where they put me to sleep I needed a driver, I finally got home by 5 o'clock, I had a splitting headache from no coffee or food since yesterday. I have a full belly now and my head is starting to feel better. I really don't know much yet other than he did a couple of biopsies on the bottom of my stomach where there's some irritation. The nurses aren't worried so therefore I'm not going to stress about it. I'm going to make an appointment to see this Dr in 6 wks. Anyway I am happy to be home, I hope everyone will enjoy this evening or at least what's left of it. 

Marilyn 

15 Comments
froguelady

I am glad you are done and feeling better. Prayers for good results on your biopsies. Have a good evening.

Jennifer-Quit

i would be very cranky if I had to go without food or drink that long.  Hope that everything turns out OK for you.  Enjoy your evening!

bonniebee

Oh Marilyn I feel bad for you going through that ordeal i hate going to the doctors and tests like that ...awful ! Glad it is overwith for you !

Barbara145

Hi Marilyn.  Thanks for letting us know.  So glad you are home safe and sound.  Hope you get a good night's sleep.  You probably will.  Night night! 

JonesCarpeDiem

glad to hear you're home safe.

Magstoyou

Glad the test is over for you!!

Have a good nights sleep

Mag643DOF

bonnie-12-28-14

Sending (((HUGS))).

JACKIE1-25-15

Hope you are feeling better.  Wishing you the best.

nanawendy

Glad you are home and feeling better..  Saying a prayer that everything is going to be ok

keep calm and carry on

Wendy

12/31/12

YoungAtHeart

What you describe is exactly why I hate going to doctors - the tests are worse than the problems sometimes!

Glad it's over!

Nancy

Strudel

Oh Marilyn - what a tough day! I am so sorry! Please - get lots of rest and eat something really special! I hope all the results come out fine - I will include you in my prayers. Take care! 

djmurray

Glad you got  it taken care of Marilyn and that you finally got to eat!!  Have a good rest, and a good night's sleep.

bethso

Marilyn, so sorry you had such a long day but glad the scope is done and over with!  

Hopefully your evening goes much better!

bethso

Marilyn, so sorry you had such a long day but glad the scope is done and over with!  

Hopefully your evening goes much better!

SkyGirl

I'm so glad you are feeling better.  Take it easy tomorrow.  Get a good night's sleep, ok?

xxxooo,   Sky

About the Author
I'm a proud Gram of 2 grandsons and a granddaughter and I consider myself a jack of all trades and a master of none, plus I enjoy reading and being outside and since quitting smoking breathing is so much easier because I'm not coughing half of my time sucking on a cancer stick....