cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

FREEDOM TRAIN!!!!

cyn9
0 31 69

Good Morning fellow EXer's! The Freedom Train is on the tracks, and prepared to make it's daily run to Freedom from smoking! Everyone is invited to come aboard to celebrate their own personal Freedom, and that of their friends!!

If you are new here, this vehicle provides an area for everyone to gather and celebrate the milestones, and successes of those in our community! There are no tickets! The fuel for this locomotive is love and caring! The rides on this Train are paid for in contributions to the quits of others! The only thing required to ride this Train is a desire to breathe Free! We encourage everyone to join in the celebration! No matter where you are in your quit, today is special, and is cause for celebration! Celebrate with others, and they will celebrate with you! There are no baggage fees! Bring all your "EXtra baggage"! We will help you sort it out!

We encourage you to come aboard today! Shout out your personal milestones, and those of your friends! Show your pride in your quit! Days, 200 Days or 2000 Days!More, it you have them! Let us hear from you, and let us all celebrate our FREEDOM!! Post food and music! IT IS PARTY TIME!!!

This Train is bound for FREEDOM from the Evils tobacco and smoking!!

"IF YOU ARE NOT RIDING WITH US, YOU ARE MISSING THE TRAIN"

ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL ABOARD!!!!!!!!!    Cyndie

Tags (1)
31 Comments
cyn9

WooHoo Stac for 700 awesome days!!!!

Carol T on her whopping 200 days!!

Summer Rain on your first 50!!

cyn9

Need some hot coffee on this COLD morning! ( -18* here)

cyn9

cyn9

Junior7

Congrats to all!  I'm here with seven days!

cyn9

Magstoyou

Thanks Cyndie

I am aboard with 590 Days of freedom

Congratulations to all riding today

Stac with 800-Carol T with 200 days and Summer Rain with 50

WAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOO

Mag

cyn9

Congrats on your first week Junior!! Wonderful!

cyn9

cyn9

Mike.n.Atlanta

A huge congrats to all of todays milestoners!

I'm jumping on board with 3800 days of smoke free living. WOOHOOOOO!

Keep on keepin on,

M n @

smorgy8513

Thanks for the ride Cyndie....glad the train started in this cold weather!       

Congrats to Stac, CarolT, Summer Rain, Junior and Mag!!!!    It is great that we can come here and shout our numbers and get the support and encouragement from each other.     

Friends

I'm riding today with 570 Days of Freedom!!!!

Sharon

Stac2

Thank you everyone for the congrats and congratulations to all riders aboard with us today.  Wow we have some amazing numbers!!!!!!!!!!!  Love this family!

XO,

Stac

Deena-A-Yenni

Love seeing that Train come down those tracks!!  The coffee and num nums look fantastic.  I'm about to partake in some Earl Grey Tea! Toting 269 DOF and the breathing is getting better with my inhalers.  Asmtha makes it hard to breath and I'm told it wasn't from my smoking...can you beat that??  Congrats to all those riding today's Train!!

pir8fan

Big Shout out to our Sweet Stacie! 700 days is Awesome! I remember when you hit 50 in Vegas! Chocolate shakes to Celebrate!!

Mike n @tlanta! Wow! 3800 is a pretty good start! I think you just might make it!

Gratz to summer rain and Carolt!

I am boarding today with 1882 Days! Headed for the bar car! Drinks are on me!! Fire up the milkshake machine for Stacie!

pir8fan

ShawnP

Good morning all!!! Congratulations to all!!!!!

ShawnP

ShawnP

Stacie, Carol, Summer Rain,

Summer-Rain

woo-hoo 50 days look so good on me and I can't wait to see 100 days.  Thanks so much for the shout out and the support.

The journey continues

ShawnP

Chocolate,  anybody?

prjimm01

on the train with 33 days.

MarilynH

Congratulations to everyone on your wonderful quits, especially if you are celebrating a special milestone today. I am here with 228 DOF and counting. 

Giulia

Summer Rain, Carol, Stacie - WHOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO!   Cyn, Junior, Mag, Mike 3800!!!!, Sharon, Deena, Tommy, Shawn, Jimmie, Marilyn, me (3284) YIPPEEE WE'RE FREE!!  There's a ticket to ride on this train for everyone.  Kudos to all on board.

freeneasy

Great job to all aboard!

Jennifer-Quit

I am running late today - but here I am with 301 days!  Some really impressive numbers here today - congratulations to all!

Strudel

Congrats to one and all! Thanks Cyn! 

maria86

Yippie its FREEDOM DAY, !!!! THANK YOU

maria86

Yippie its FREEDOM DAY, !!!! THANK YOU

bonniebee

Congratulations Milestoners ! i am glad to be here riding the freedom train with you all !

bonniebee

Congratulations Milestoners ! i am glad to be here riding the freedom train with you all !