cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Freedom train 10/29/11 SITE INFO **RE-edited**

MarcieWhosoever
0 15 34

Good morning my friends!  Our conductor’s notes are showing that there are no milestones today. Please if our notes are wrong let me know quickly so that we can fix it!

I was not on very much yesterday and I think I missed a lot. I did scan this morning and saw a few people talking about the “Site Change” coming up. I need to look more into it but wanted to mention it here just in case, like me, some people missed it yesterday. This is what I did see… Giulia, one of our beloved Elders (I prefer Longtimers hehe) posted a blog with a link referring to the change. I am sure G would not mind me posting a link to her blog for you to read it yourselves. Here ya go... http://community.becomeanex.org/pg/blog/bex_user_135758/read/4320401/heads-up-gang-site-change

***RE~EDIT!!!!**** Admin wrote me, it IS WEDNESDAY the 2nd!

***EDIT***- Joni pointed out that wednesday is the 2nd not the 3rd. So now I am confused. That info came from Admin so now I am not sure if this is happening the 2nd or 3rd. But I am NOT gonna smoke over it either way 🙂

Looks like it is happening this coming Wednesday November 3rd.  I did read that parts of this site will be down that day for a few hours. What I really need to stress is that we should all be sure to have a plan that day in case of an emergency. I suggest asking close friends for phone numbers or email addresses so that you can get a hold of someone if need be! I am willing to give my info to any that may need help that day! Just do NOT smoke! No matter what!!!!

Love to you ALL! WE ARE DOING THIS QUIT THING! WOW! What to you know? Who would have thought?! I am so proud of ME AND YOU! In the words of INDIN GRL:) “We can stay quit together”!

Happy Halloween!!!

This Train is bound for Freedom from the Evils of Tobacco and Smoking!!!!

“IF YOU ARE NOT RIDING WITH US, YOU ARE MISSING THE TRAIN!!”

ALLLLLLLLLLLLLL ABOARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!       ~Marcie~

Photobucket

Tags (1)
15 Comments