cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Day 92!

cloud51
0 8 14

Haven't been on here for a while, but i am still smoke free hurray for me! Haven't really thought about smoking and sooooo glad i am free from smoking, in fact was driving today and thought wow, i now get in the car and don't even think about smoking, haven't even had it cross my mind for a while, which is really nice, So just hang in there it really does get better, gets like the days before you ever picked up a ciggerette, especially if you remember that you didn't like it that is why you quit, and that all smokers really want to be non smokers, and how great you feel and how great you smell! And remember that when you get stressed, mad, sad, scared, or any emotion that would make you light up IT DOESN'T DO ANYTHING to change, or help or enhance those feelings, Look at smoking head on and remember it is an addiction, and it is deadly, Enjoy being a non smoker, smile at yourself, take a deep breath and be thankful that you can, and if you are disease free be thankful that you quit before you got one of the deadly diseases that smoking causes. Happy Quit everyone.

Tags (1)
8 Comments