cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Day 40!

dpop
0 10 11
Well I spent day 40 wheeling in the country in my jeep with the family and some friends. Adrenaline gets real but I never really wanted tsmoke. Even with all of the people there smoking and vaping...I made it. It was 60 degrees scenery and most trails were great! There was one where a truck slipped off but he was safe. The truck not so much! Well back to work tomorrow! I hope you are all having a great smoke free night!
10 Comments
bonniebee

Sounds like a fun day congrats on your quit I think we have to be around smokers sometimes especially if some are family or friends.

I think the temptation makes the quit stronger . I live with a smoker and I find the temptaions I have to smoke come from within my own brain not from seeing it or smelling it . I never thought I could quit and be around or live with someone who smokes ....not so I just had to get to a point that I wanted to quit no matter what !

joyeuxencore

That does sound like a great day! You got to really feel the adrenaline and deep breaths in the great outdoors without the stench of cigarette smoke...Boy that must've felt GOOD!

Sootie

CONGRATULATIONS on Day 40! You ARE doing this!!!!! On to Day 41...................

Stay Strong.

TerrieQuit

Congratulations on day 40! You sound better every day! I am so proud of you! Cherish your new smokefree life, you will never regret it! Sounds like a fun day! I love being out in the woods! Keep moving forward!

I Won't Quit on my Quit!

Jeff121

Congratulations on day 40! It sounds like you hade a fun day and without smiking,that is great. I wish you many more fun filled and smoke free days.

JonesCarpeDiem

WOO HOO!

MarilynH

You rock, hip, hip, hooray on your awesome ongoing precious quit. 

Dotgirl_1-28-16
Wow sounds like you had an awesome day! What a great way to take care of yourself doung something you enjoy dpung! Congratulations on your 40 days of freedom! WTG!!!
elvan

Sounds like you had a lot of fun and you took good care of your quit.  Congratulations on 41 days!

TerrieQuit

I have just put up the New Daily Pledge for March! It is a good place to come if your having a rough day. Make a promise not to smoke to keep your commitment strong! Please come join us!

http://community.becomeanex.org/pg/forum/topic/8265780/march-into-march-with-a-spring-and-a-hop/

I Won't Quit on my Quit!

Congratulations on 41 days!