cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

TerrieQuit

March into March 2016 with a Spring and a Hop!

Hello Daily Pledgers! This month Giulia has passed the Daily Pledge Group to me!

March is a very busy Month! We have St. Patrick's Day! Be careful with that green beer. Doesn't matter what color it is alcohol is responsible for many lost quits! Stay strong!

Commitment is a very important part of a quit! So Hop on in to pledge as often as you can! Did somebody say hop? Awe, yes we have Easter, which is a great time to be with friends and family!  Protect your Quit!

Put a spring in your step. As the weather starts to change,there will be outside activities that can bring on some triggers, So make your promise not to smoke and keep your quit safe!

Let's make March a Happy, Hoppy Month!

I Won't Quit on my Quit!

Tags (1)
245 Replies
TerrieQuit

I  promise not to smoke and I offer my free hand to the next pledger to march into March with me!

I Won't Quit on my Quit!

0 Kudos
Giulia

Lovely new March Pledge, Terrie.  You covered all the bases!  I'll take your hand and march into March with you and a promise not to smoke this day.  

Who's next???.....

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Great job Terrie  (I'll miss you Giulia!).      

So.....I will take G's hand and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what comes along!!!      I'll S-T-R-E-T-C-H out my other hand to the next to come along.

I think I have 939 days of Freedom.

Sharon

0 Kudos
meWisconsin

Good job Terrie. I will grab the hand in front and hold my other hand to the next in line. 534 DOF. I promise not to smoke in March.

Terry

0 Kudos
MarilynH

EXcellent job here Terrie, beautiful. I will gladly take your hand Terry and grab the next hand that's waiting while I pledge not to smoke for the month of March as well. 

0 Kudos
CatsRsmart

Good Morning my precious smokefree friends. I will take your hand and hold out mine to the next one. I also pledge to remain smoke free. Cats here in Texas doing that happy dance for 60 DOF, at last!!!!

0 Kudos
JACKIE1-25-15

Awesome job Terrie.  Very creative and lively.  Cat congratulations on 60 days smoke free. I take your hand and pledge not to smoke in the month of March.  I hope I finish in time before someone else grabs it

0 Kudos
anna90

Good morning.  Great job Terrie!   Jackie, I will take your hand and pledge not to smoke in the month of March.  I am at 39 DOF!!  😃

0 Kudos
gypsi96

This is awesome! I so need those hands being stretched out today as I hit day 2. My pledge is to not smoke in March!

I will stretch out my other hand as well to help those following in my footsteps! No this is not easy but I know it will be worth it!

Thank you for all your hands helping me move forward!

0 Kudos