cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Day 2

lois2
0 9 10

This is my last time i am tired of this. i want be back . i will make it.  when i get a strong craving i can't see threw the  cloud. it last more then 5 mins.  i willtry differnt things.  . stay smoke free and enjoy  life .  hugs

9 Comments
MarilynH

You are going to succeed in this quit Lois,we are all here for you. Drink lots of water it will help flush out your system and it's good for you. I used sugar free mints when the cravings got strong and I also liked chomping on raw carrots it seemed to help me. I hope you can get a good nights sleep my friend. 

Marilyn 

Barbara145

Hello my friend.  Good evening.  How is your new pup?

annb
Keep going Lois. You know you can get there.... To the freedom. If we can you can. Never give up my friend! It takes what it takes for each of us. We're not giving up on You!!! oxox
bonniebee

No Lois don't give up ever and NOPE ! I love hearing from you youalways cheer me and everyone on so you can cheer yourself on too !!!!

Do yo have some straws ? Breathing through them and chewing on them really help me through the craves .

If you feel like you are going to cave come here and do anything but pick up that old nic !  The first few days are the hardest take alot of walks with your new pup ! Walking really helps too I am so glad you are back in your quit ! 

Storm.3.1.14

Bless your heart, Lois! You are one persistent lady! Instead of disappearing and scaring us all to death, you do keep coming back to us with a reset quit clock. That's far better than so many others, and I do commend you for that.

From the bottom of my heart, I really do hope that you're tired of this see-saw. I know it must be exhausting. How about making this one stick, okay?

newlife5

i felt that way before..you have to make smoking not an option...

scream,shout kick the dirt,cuss,go take a nap,eat a candy, drink a water...

i found the best thing to do was to raise my hand and walk away... i would take naps in the middle of the day....

but nicotine must not enter your system... you are an addict...and you will collapse if any gets into your blood stream ata ll

remember that always... the days are over when you could sneak one and nobody would know.. because your body will know and you will collapse... you are an addict...

accept it and live it.. so you can deal with it...

tjanddj

Lois, do make this your forever quit. Do not ever give up. To have our life controlled by the nicotene/cigarette in ever moment of our day, pretending to be our friend and the whole time destroying our lives. Please join the many here that care for you and want you to walk with them and enjoy the freedom from that controlling nicotene monster.  

sparky26

Only you can keep your quit , only you can say " I don't care " and give it up.

ms-sha

yes  give  it  up  im  struggling  also  o  hang in there