cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Checking in

MePlus3
9 23 238

I can't believe I missed my 100 days celebration! Im still smokefree but haven't been counting. Thanks to each and every one of you I couldn't have made it without you guys! Ive come a long way with this quit thing but I thank you guys for continuing to believe in me and knowing that it will one day stick...this is that time! 

Love, 

Kimberly

23 Comments
crazymama_Lori

good to hear from you !!!!

Jennifer-Quit

Hi Kimberly!  It is nice to hear from you!  How is the cat?  Mine is finicky - but I guess that is just a cat thing.

JACKIE1-25-15

Hey Kimberly Very happy to see you on EX.  Hope kids, cat, school and everything else along with your quit is okay.  Come and give some of the newbies some inspiration/education. Congrats on 100 days.  I knew you could do it.  Yay  

Roller831

YAY on 100 days!  Congrats and good to see you check in!

Mandolinrain

Oh Wow Kim, its SO GOOD to see you here again! Congrats on holding onto your quit!

xoxoMissy

MePlus3

My cat is still nonexistent  he only come out when we're asleep or gone 

MePlus3

Thank you!

MePlus3

Thank you!

MePlus3

Hey Lori! Thanks!

MePlus3

Thanks Jackie!

maryfreecig

Awesome, wonderful! Fantastic!  Big hug.

MePlus3

Thanks!

MarilynH

A super duper Congratulations on your splendiferous 100 glorious Days WON and counting WTG Kimberly, yay for Smokefree living and being a member of the TDC, yay and yay again. 

shashort

Hi Kimberly good to see you in here and congratulations on your 100 days. 

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Been wondering where you have been MePlus3. Everything OK?

MePlus3

Hi yes everything is fine! Ive been super busy with school but im creeping up on 6 months quit!!

elvan

MePlus3‌ That is about the happiest news I have heard in a long time, Kimberly.  

Love,

Ellen

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Congrats. Thanks for checking in!

Mark

karenjones

Really glad you checked in, I am 20 days quit , so hearing of your good work and that you never even noticed the 100 day is good, I am counting the days, but over all happy, just so dang happy of quitting cigarettes. They made me really depressed. wishing much happiness your way.

MePlus3

karenjones‌karenjon Hi nice to meet you! I'm glad I could be an inspiration! Super congratulations on almost a month free! I've quit more times than I could count but I'm super thrilled that this one is sticking like glue! You got this! Always remember how happy you are since you've quit when cravings hit! 

JACKIE1-25-15

Hey Kimberly

MePlus3

JACKIE1-25-15‌ Hey Jackie!! How are you?

JACKIE1-25-15

I am good.  Good to see you here encouraging others.